Tobacco in the News
- Exposure to e-Cig Liquids Linked to Cell Damage In Vitro
- Vaping May Hurt the Lining of Your Blood Vessels
- E-cigarette use, flavorings may increase heart disease risk, study finds
- Tobacco and e-cigarette promotions spark teens' use of nicotine products, study finds
- JUUL electronic cigarette products linked to cellular damage
Winter 2018 - 2019
- Higher Formaldehyde Risk in E-Cigarettes Than Previously Thought.
- E-Cigarettes Don't Help Smokers Quit, But Cash Might.
- Higher cigarette prices would save millions of people from extreme poverty and poor health.
- Tobacco products promoted on Facebook despite policies, researchers find.
- E-Cigarette Use Linked to Lower Rate of Smoking Cessation.
- FDA moves to lower nicotine levels in cigarettes to make them less addictive.