State Policies (Tobacco)
State Tobacco Activities Tracking and Evaluation (STATE) System
Other State Tobacco Policy Resources:
- Broken Promises to Our Children: A State-by-State Look at the 1998 Tobacco Settlement 20 Years Later. Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids and a coalition of public health organizations. (December 2018).
- U.S. E-Cigarette Regulations - 50 State Review (2018). Public Health Law Center. (2018).
- Updated Lists and Maps of Smokefree Laws. ANR Foundation. (July 2018).
- Updated National Tobacco Control Program State Fact Sheets. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Office of Smoking and Health. (May 2018).
- Interactive State Health Policy Map. Tobacco Control Network. (May 2018).