Other Resources (Tobacco)
- Trinkets and Trash Surveillance Update. Rutgers Center for Tobacco Studies. (May 2020).
- Trinkets & Trash: Artifacts of the Tobacco Epidemic. Rutgers University School of Public Health. (Nov 2018).
- Taking Down Tobacco Training Program. Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids. (2017).
- Youth and Community Engagement Activities. Counter Tobacco. (2012).
- Tobacco Prevention Activities. Tobacco Prevention Training. (2012).
- Tobacco Prevention Resource Kit. American Cancer Society.
- Smokefree Movie Ads – A project of the University of California San Francisco.
- New York City’s Cigarettes Are Eating You Alive-Baby – TV spot shows parents smoking cigarettes and smoke entering the baby’s lungs; an empty crib illustrates the link between smoking and sudden infant death syndrome. Spanish & English; (:15) and (:30) formats.
- Wisconsin’s Manipulicious Campaign – for Halloween 2014 – material designed to expose Big Tobacco’s newest products that can look, smell, or even taste like candy. Check out both the “ads in campaign” and “collateral material” tabs.
- Tobacco Free Life. Tobacco-Free Life Organization. (Oct 2017).
- "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" – written by Dr. Sheila West for Prevent Blindness’ See Jane See women’s eye health initiative. Dr. West wrote the chapter on Smoking and Eye Disease for the 50th Anniversary Surgeon General’s Report on Smoking and Health.
- Vaping and E-Cigarettes: A Toolkit for Working With Youth. FDA Center for Tobacco Products. (Jan 2023)
- The Link between Marijuana and e-Cigarette Fact Sheet and Statement. Truth Initiative. (Dec 2019).
- FACT SHEET: Overview of Quitline Services for Those Who Vape. North America Quitline Consortium. (Nov 2019).
- Updated State Cigarette Tax Factsheets. Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids. (Jun 2018).
- JUUL and Youth: Rising E-Cigarette Popularity. Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids. (Feb 2018).
- What is juul? Truth Initiative. (Feb 2018).
- Presentation Deck - Smoking Cessation: A Report of the Surgeon General. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (Apr 2020).
- Presentation for Youth: Know the Risks: A Youth Guide to E-cigarettes. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (Apr 2019).
- On-Screen Smoking: What the Evidence Says. Smoke-Free Movies (Feb 2019).
- The Dangers of Other Tobacco Products (English & Spanish). Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth (Feb 2019).
- Cigarrillos Electrónicos y Los Jóvenes. Orange County Health Care Agency.
- Los Cigarrillos Electrónicos. California Youth Advocacy Network.
- Ban smoking and vaping in school to protect young people. World Health Organization. (September 2023).
- The Real Cost of Vaping (Spanish & English). Food & Drug Administration Center for Tobacco Products. (August 2023).
- Principles for Using Public Health Data to Drive Equity. CDC Foundation. (Nov 2022).
- Vaping and E-Cigarettes: A Toolkit for Working With Youth. Food and Drug Administration Center for Tobacco Products. (June 2022).
- Addressing Tobacco-Related Health Inequities: Resources to Inform Point-of-Sale Policies. ChangeLab Solutions. (2021).
- Emerging Issues in Commercial Tobacco Use Prevention and Cessation. George Washington University Cancer Center & Networking2Save Networks. (2020).
- E-Cigarette, or Vaping, Products Visual Dictionary. CDC Office on Smoking and Health. (2020).
- Smoke-Free Homes Project Toolkit. Emory University. (Apr 2019).
- New Opportunities: Smokefree Multi-Unit Housing and Tobacco Cessation. The American Lung Association and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. (April 2018).
- E-Cigarettes and Vape Pens. Stanford University Department of Medicine’s educational toolkit. (2018).
- Talk with Your Teen About E-Cigarettes: A Tip Sheet for Parents. Office of the Surgeon General, DHHS. (April 2017).
- Talk with Your Teen About E-Cigarettes: A Tip Sheet for Parents (Spanish). Office of the Surgeon General, DHHS. (April 2017).
- Help Your Patients Quit Tobacco Use: An implementation guide for community health centers. Legacy & Partnership for Prevention. (2015).
- The Road to Wellness: Driving Tobacco and Cancer off the Map. Geographic Healthy Equity Alliance (2014).
- Help your school become truly tobacco-free. 24/7. (2015).
- Tobacco Cessation Resources for Youth. American College of Preventive Medicine. (June 2021).
- Back-To-School Resources on E-Cigarettes and Youth. CDC Office on Smoking and Health. (August 2018).
- Health Care Professionals: Educate Your Young Patients About the Risks of E-Cigarettes. Office of the Surgeon General, DHHS. (April 2017).
- State Smoking Quitline Referral Resource
- PREPARE: Person Empowered Asthma Relief Study: The study will look at two different ways to take medicines for rescue or quick relief for asthma symptoms among Latino or Hispanic patients and Black or African American Patients. For more information and where to enroll go to: http://www.preparestudy.net/study-site-list.html
- PREPARE: Estudio para mejorar el control del asma. Este estudio compara dos formas de tratamiento de los síntomas del asma en pacientes latinos o hispánicos y pacientes negros o afroamericanos. Para más información sobre el estudio y cómo inscribirse visite: http://www.preparestudy.net/centros-de-estudio.html