Evidence-Based Interventions (Tobacco)
- Evidence-Based Print Materials, Web Content, and Video for Your Organization. FDA Center for Tobacco Products. (2018).
- Smoke-Free Housing: Success Stories from Local Health Department (LHDs). National Association of County and City Health Officials. (June 2018).
- Rural Tobacco Control and Prevention Toolkit. Rural Health Information Hub. (2018).
- How Can We Protect Our Children from Secondhand Smoke. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2017).
- Tobacco Cessation for Cancer Survivors. NACCHO. (2017).
- Community Health Advisor. HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research and Partnership for Prevention (2014).
- Community Health Advisor: Your resource for information on the benefits of evidence-based policies and programs. Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Program. (2014).
- The Head Start Tobacco Cessation Initiative: Using Systems Change to Support Staff Identification and Intervention for Tobacco Use in Low-Income Families. Journal of Community Health. (2014).
- Cultural Acceptability of a Smoking Relapse Prevention Intervention for Pregnant Women in Puerto Rico: Providers’ feedback.
Litvin EB, Rojas AR, et al; Hispanic Health Care International. (Sept 2011).
- Reducing Tobacco Use and Secondhand Smoke Exposure: Mobile Phone-Based Cessation Interventions. Guide to Community Preventive Services. (2014).
- Effectiveness of Health Communication Campaigns That Include Mass Media and Health-Related Product Distribution. Community Preventive Services Task Force. (Aug 2014).
- Combination of Mass Media Health Campaigns and Health Related Product Distribution Is Recommended to Improve Healthy Behaviors. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. (2014).
- Primary Care Interventions to Prevent Tobacco Use in Children and Adolescents: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement. Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics. (2013).
- Exercise Interventions for Smoking Cessation. The Cochrane Collaboration. (2012).
- Transcreation of Validated Smoking Relapse-Prevention Booklets for use with Hispanic Populations. Simmons VN, Quinn GP, et al; J Health Care Poor Underserved. (Aug 2011).
- Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence: An Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline for Tobacco Cessation. American College of Chest Physicians. (2002).