Other Resources (Tobacco)
- Taking Down Tobacco Training Program. Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids. (2017).
- Youth and Community Engagement Activities. Counter Tobacco. (2012).
- Tobacco Prevention Activities. Tobacco Prevention Training. (2012).
- Tobacco Prevention Resource Kit. American Cancer Society.
- Smokefree Movie Ads – A project of the University of California San Francisco.
- New York City’s Cigarettes Are Eating You Alive-Baby – TV spot shows parents smoking cigarettes and smoke entering the baby’s lungs; an empty crib illustrates the link between smoking and sudden infant death syndrome. Spanish & English; (:15) and (:30) formats.
- California’s Baby in Playpen print/out-of-home ads campaign – reminds viewers that secondhand smoke travels through ventilation systems, windows and doors, is toxic, and can harm a baby. English, Spanish, and Asian languages available.
- Wisconsin’s Manipulicious Campaign – for Halloween 2014 – material designed to expose Big Tobacco’s newest products that can look, smell, or even taste like candy. Check out both the “ads in campaign” and “collateral material” tabs.
- Tobacco Free Life. Tobacco-Free Life Organization. (Oct 2017).
- "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" – written by Dr. Sheila West for Prevent Blindness’ See Jane See women’s eye health initiative. Dr. West wrote the chapter on Smoking and Eye Disease for the 50th Anniversary Surgeon General’s Report on Smoking and Health.
- Resources for Change. Salud America! Growing Healthy Change. (2015).
- Cigarrillos Electrónicos y Los Jóvenes, Orange County Health Care Agency.
- Los Cigarrillos Electrónicos, California Youth Advocacy Network.
- Talk with Your Teen About E-Cigarettes: A Tip Sheet for Parents. Office of the Surgeon General, DHHS. (April 2017).
- Talk with Your Teen About E-Cigarettes: A Tip Sheet for Parents (Spanish). Office of the Surgeon General, DHHS. (April 2017).
- Help Your Patients Quit Tobacco Use: An implementation guide for community health centers. Legacy & Partnership for Prevention. (2015).
- The Road to Wellness: Driving Tobacco and Cancer off the Map. Geographic Healthy Equity Alliance (2014).
- Finish It- Legacy Campaign. Adult coordinators can log-in via the "Adult Resources" tab using the passcode Toolkit2014. Youth activists can log-in via the "Activist Resources" tab using the passcode Endtobacco2014.
- Help your school become truly tobacco-free. 24/7. (2015).
- Health Care Professionals: Educate Your Young Patients About the Risks of E-Cigarettes. Office of the Surgeon General, DHHS. (April 2017).
- State Smoking Quitline Referral Resource